Fit for the Future 2022
The Sport and Recreation Alliance’s flagship learning and training event, the Fit for the Future Convention returns on Wednesday 2 February, with a focus on helping the sector to embrace technology.
The event, to be staged at Millennium Point in Birmingham, will provide insight and expertise from within the sector as guest speakers share their experiences and advice from their own journeys into technology.
Also in attendance to offer their professional expertise and free support on the day are headline sponsors Air IT along with Joymo, GameDay, IASME and Datto. They will be taking their time to discuss how sport and recreation could better work alongside technology companies to enhance the products they offer and the service they provide.
- Alliance member (full day and lunch) - £50
- Non-member (full day and lunch) - £150
- Alliance member (full day, lunch, dinner and networking) - £70
- Non-member (full day, lunch, dinner and networking) - £225
- Member group ticket (5 people - full day, including lunch and dinner) - £200
The full event programme will be announced in due course.