Brabners LLP is a full-service law firm with a distinctive style and culture. We are committed to value without compromising quality.
We have one of the largest dedicated sports law teams in the country, which is highly regarded within the industry, as recognised in the legal directories Chambers & Partners and the Legal 500. We advise on the following areas in relation to numerous sports:
- Sporting Rules and Regulations
- Dispute Resolutions
- Sporting bodies' intellectual property
- Broadcasting, publishing, advertising and other media rights
- Employment law
- Bidding for and staging of sporting events
- Grants and funding agreements
- Commercial agreements
- Immigration law
We advise international federations, national governing bodies, clubs, other sporting and recreation bodies, sponsors, broadcasters, merchandising licensees, marketing agencies and individual sportsmen and women.
Please find below a download which provides more information on Brabners in relation to the Legal Panel Framework.